At Illustrate It, our video production company is all about discovering what a business’ passion is and getting it out there. If you’re ready to let our video production company help your business’ personality shine, there are a few questions you should ask yourself before you do anything else:
- What drives your company?
- What makes your products or services unique?
- Why are your products and services better than your competitors’?
- What’s your business’ philosophy and what makes it so great?
Once you’re done answering these questions, our video production company wants you to let us know exactly what your brand’s story is. Then, it’s our job to bring it to life through the magic of video.
Two Great Ways to Get Your Video Noticed
Once your business’ unique branding has been incorporated into a video, you need to get it out there, so people can start watching it. There are two good ways to do this:
- Embed your video throughout your website—Whether it’s on the front page where customers can see it right when they get to your site or on a page about a specific product or service it relates to, your website is the perfect place for your video.
- Share your video on social sites—You want as many people to see your video as possible, which is why social sharing can work to your advantage. Start by posting your new video to all of your social profiles and sit back and watch while more and more people start watching and sharing it.